January 25, 2024 MUSKOKA: Emergency First Aid + CPR C AED
Emergency First Aid and CPR C AED BLENDED: Jan 25, 2024
- Basic first aid course 4.5 hour in class + online pre-course learning.
- Covers Emergency first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills.
- For those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
CPR level C includes CPR training for treating adults, children, and infants as well as the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
Location: Bracebridge, ON
Times: Jan 25, 2024 from 9 am-1:30 pm
Duration: 4.5 hours in class + 4 hour online learning (*On-line learning time will vary depending on the learner.)
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
Participant Materials Included:
- First Aid & CPR eBook (hard copy available for purchase on course)
- Comprehensive guide to First Aid & CPR eBook
- Blended learning online course access
*Additional First Aid items and kits available for purchase with registration and on course*
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C AED (3 year certification period)
First Aid Kits and Supplies available:
Personal First Aid Kit: +$25
First Aid & CPR Hard Copy Book: +$20